Thursday, February 10, 2011

Valentine's Day Rhymes

Valentine Sock Monkey Image from Everything Monkeys
I'm a Little Valentine (to the tune of I'm a Little Teapot)
I'm a little Valentine,
red and white.
with ribbons and lace,
I'm a beautiful sight.
I can say I love you
on Valentines Day.
Just put me in an envelope
and give me away.

Five Pretty Valentines
Five pretty Valentines waiting at the store.
(name) bought one and then there were four.
Four pretty Valentines shaped like a "V."
(name) bought one and then there were three.
Three pretty Valentines said "I love you."
(name) bought one then there were two.
Two pretty Valentines, this was so much fun.
(name) bought one and then there was one.
One pretty Valentine sitting on the shelf.
I felt sorry for it, so I bought it for myself!

Love Bug
It begins with a grin (smile Broadly).
It turns to giggle (put both hands on mouth and giggle).
You start to laugh (throw head back and laugh out loud).
Your legs start to wiggle (put feet in the air and shake).
You look all around for someone to hug (move eyes back and forth).
What can you do (shrug shoulders).
You've caught the love bug (hug another child or yourself).
ACHOOO!

No comments: